Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rip-off

Hi it's Eastin. Last week I was so excited about finding out where my classes were going to be and such. But let me tell you it was a complete rip-off! I even made a little song about it. Rip-off rip-off. No offense against anyone but I was really looking forward to it but all they did was give my mom information. I would have looked around but the floors ahd to be waxed. Yeah, life is tough alright!

2 comments:

  1. Now it just gives you something to be excited about this week when you go to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a rip off. My school last year when i was in third grade they showed me my mom and brother around.

    ReplyDelete