Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Eastin News (Hard News and Entertainment)

Hards News Section
Jokes
Kids
By Billy Bob
Hi it is Billy Bob! Want hear a joke? Here's a killer!
Q. What is news to you but as hard as a rock?
A. Hard News!
Ha, ha! Get it! Hard News! Well, laughing out of here Billy Bob!
Still Missing
Lost and Found
By Lost Lolly
Hi, it's Lost Lolly! I just wanted to tell you that the tiara is still missing! If it's not back soon she might have to buy a replacement! Please help find it!
Entertainment Section
American Idol Top Ten Tour
Important
By Eastin
Hi! I have found out that the American Idol top ten is going on tour! They are hitting tons of places! You make sure you see at least one concert of theirs. I say that it would be amazing! The whole top ten? Who is your fave? Mine is Allison. Have fun at the concert! I hope you enjoy it!
The music for every type of kids
Kids
By Billy Bob
Hey it's Billy Bob! I wanted to tell you the music you should listen to!
4-6 music:
Laurie Berker music
Worship for kids 3
6-13 music:
Worship kids 1, 2, and 3
Disney Music
Nick Music
13-18 music
Kids Bop
Gospel
Maranatha
That's all I can think of! Bye from Billy Bob!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment