Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Agent Eastin1. Herbert strikes again.

Chapter three.
The cave under ground.

I looked at the hole then at the note. Then at the hole and note again. "Should I?" I thought.
"Of course I should." I said to myself. I jumped into the hole. "Wee" I yelled.
Then I stopped. "Huh?" I said. There was a HUGE Royal blue Ribbon in my way. I guess Herbert wanted to make the penguins that go down here prove that they are agents." I murmured to myself. I took out my spy phone and pressed the cherry blossom button. ZIP!!! Out came spy tools. There is three spy tools, a wrench scissors and a comb. Some of you might think that a comb is useless as a spy tool. Well guess what.... YOUR WRONG! A comb might come in handy in a mission. Snip snip went the jet pack scissors. Soon the ribbon snapped in two. I pushed and down I went. This is fun I thought. Whoosh was the sound as I zoomed down the tunnel. After a few minutes I saw light as I was zooming down.
As I got closer to the opening I shut my eyes so hard that my eyes started to hurt.
"Ouch!!!!" I exclaimed I felt something hard and cold. I slowly opened my eyes.
I was trapped in a cage. I was trapped in a cage in Herbert's hide-out. Without my black puffle friend to help me get out.

If you want to find out what happens next tune in this Tusday and/ or Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment