Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Agent Eastin1. Herbert strikes again.

An Agent Eastin 1 Novel.

By Vianelli

Chapter one

talking to G


I was going to the HQ.Its where all the secret agents go. And that's where it all started...When I was talking to G.


"Hello agent." Called G. "Hi!" I replied. "I've got a mission for you!" G said very urgently.

"What is it?! I love missions each one is an adventure leading me on the path of becoming a leader like you G!!!!" I replied happily. "Herbert is at it again." G replied grimly. Except this time he captured Rookie and Jet pack Guy." "That's terrible!" I exclaimed. " Is there anything else I should know?" I asked. "Yes" said G. "Herbert took Rookie and Jet pack Guy's spy phones so the cannot call for help." "Then how do you know what happened?" I asked puzzled.

"Herbert told me, he said if I didn't tell you he would Exterminate Rookie and Jet pack Guy."

" That's confusing Herbert never told his plans before. Well except the time with the camera." I said. " But why would he want to... (gulp) Exterminate Rookie and Jet pack Guy?" "That's what I want to know Agent." G replied. Its been on my mind a long time. "I'd best get to work." I said.

I don't want any thing happen to my friends!" I yelled.

Determined that I would win I set off to search for Herbert's hide out.



Toon in next week to see what happens in


CHAPTER TWO of agent Eastin1 Herbert strikes again.



2 comments:

  1. Hey, Vianelli! Love all the great words you use to describe HOW someone said something -- like "urgently" and "grimly". Can't wait to read more!

    Ms. Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I loved that you made it really exciting! You should make a series!

    ReplyDelete