Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Friday, August 7, 2009

The Mystery of the Stolen Key Part Three

Chapter Four Ava Told
DEAR EASTER. I'M SORRY FOR TELLING. IT'S ALL MY FAULT. OK HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED...
I'm not going to continue from here. Her note was very long. That's why I cut it off. Ok in the last chapter we said she ran off to her house.
"Mommy?" she asked. "What's Lewis's phone number?"
"8567538155." she said.
"Thanks." then she called Lewis.
And of course Lewis answered it.
"Hello?" he said.
"Lewis! Your sister is a sleuth now!" Ava yelled into the phone.
"Really? I don't believe you." said Lewis.
"It's true! Ask her!" said Ava.
"Fine I will." he said.
Then he went into my room. How happy I was to see him after a long boring day.
"What are you doing in here?" I asked.
"Are you a sleuth?" he asked.
"Shh!" I said.
I covered his mouth with my hand.
"How did you know?"
"Lavea old kee." he said.
"What?" I asked.
I took my hand off his mouth.
"Ava told me." he said. "She's on the phone."
"Please leave I need to be alone." I said.
And I pushed him out of the room, closed the door and locked it. And then burst into tears.
Chapter Five Reina
While I was crying the phone rang. (Lewis hung up on Ava a few minutes ago. I mean what would a ten-year-old boy want to do with a four-year-old girl?) I picked it up.
"H-h-hello?" I said.
"Easter? Is that you?"
I knew that voice. It was Drake.
"Hey! Why are you calling?" I asked.
"I want to tell you something about Reina." he said.
Now I was really excited.
"What?" I asked.
"She lives to the other side of me." he said.
"Really? Well, I have something to tell you!" I said.
"What?" he said.
"We have two more sleuths!" I said.
"Easter! Can I talk to you for a moment?" I heard Lewis call.
"Just a second!" I yelled back. "One second Drake."
I went into Lewis's room.
"Yeah?" I said.
"Since your a sleuth, I want to be a sleuth too!" said Lewis.
"Oh thank you Lewis!" I cried out.
I hugged him like never before.
"And also, I gave you your own personal phone number!" Lewis said.
I screamed and hugged him again.
"So I'm talking to Drake on my own personal phone number?" I said.
"Yup! 7537001." he said.
"Thank you!" I said.
I screamed again. Then I ran back to my room and picked up the phone.
"Drake are you still there?" I asked.
"Yup I'm still here." Drake said.
"Well then make it three!" I said.
"Who?" Drake asked.
"Madeline, Joy, and Lewis! And know what else? Lewis gave me my own personal hone number! You call Reina and tell her my own personal phone number 7537001 and I'll call Joy, Madeline, and Ava." I said.
"Wait! Why Ava?" Drake asked.
"Ava is going to follow us around on every mystery. We didn't stop her because she's only four."
"Who's we?"
"Me, Madeline and Joy."
"Oh."
"Well come lets do some calling! Oh wait! I just had an idea!"
"What?"
"Lets start a mystery club! Tell Reina about that too! Tell her to be here at 5:30 today for the first meeting. It's 4:00 right now!"
"Ok see ya then!"
"See ya!"
Then we hung up. I called Madeline and Joy.
"Hello?"
It was Joy.
"Joy tell Madeline that I have my own personal phone number. Oh and we're starting a mystery club. And the first meeting is today at 5:30 and you are both invited! See ya then!" I said.
Then I hung up. Then I called Ava. Gladly Ava answered.
"Hi, hi, hi!" she said
"Ava! I got my own personal phone number 7537001. Oh and we're starting a mystery club and your invited. It starts at 5:30. See ya then!"
Then I hung up. I sat down and looked at the clock. 4:15. It is going to be a long wait.
How will the first meeting go? Find out next time!

1 comment: