Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Eastin News (Welcome and Sports Section)

Welcome
Hi this is Eastin the runner of Eastin News. I am really sorry I'm late running but please enjoy the news anyways and thanks for tuning in!
Sports Section
What part in soccer are you good at?
Kids
By Billy Bob
Hi it's Billy Bob here with another quiz for you! This one is called What part in soccer are you good at? You will either end up with, making goals, passing, kicking from far, defense, goaly, or not knowing soccer. Here we go!
You have a chance to make a goal would you take it?
A. Yes! And I would make it!
B. No. I would pass it perfectly to another player.
C. It depends would I be far away? If so yes!
D. No. I would be focusing on not letting the other player get the ball.
E. No. I would think I was the goaly so...
F. I would pick up the ball and throw it in.
Everyone is guarding each player except for one person. Would you pass it to her?
A. No I would try to shoot it but I wouldn't make it though!
B. Yeah! You want to lose?
C. Would the person be far away? If so yes!
D. Yes! So the players wouldn't get the ball.
E. No. I don't really know why though.
F. Yes I'd throw it to her!
If your destination was far away would you shoot it?
A. Yes! But I would not make it. It would not go too well...
B. No. I would pass it to another player that is nearer.
C. Yes! It would get to my destination!
D. I would instead start defensing
E. I would probably be the goaly so I would kick it far!
F. Yeah but it went to the other team.
Mostly As Shooting
Mostly Bs Passing
Mostly Cs Shooting from far
Mostly Ds Defensing
Mostly Es Goaly
Mostly Fs don't know soccer
Thanks for taking the quiz! Come back for more quizes with Billy Bob!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment