Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My teacher Mr. Bush

Okay well yesterday I called Eastin amd well she said her teacher is better than mine.
But he is totally awsome!!! This is my opinoin through I think my teacher Mr.Bush is better than hers by ten thousand miles!!!!
the reason I think that is because:



  1. He tells us jokes

  2. He gives my class half an hour for recess

  3. He tells us funny stories of when he was little

  4. He makes math really easy for the class

  5. He only gives us 10 spelling words on spelling tests

  6. He says that the only time we have home work is when we dont finish something in class

  7. He reads to us in stead of us reading to him

  8. He lets us play a game called speed ball in side

  9. And because he will teach us how to play kick ball!

That is why I think my teacher Mr.Bush is better than Eastin's teacher.



by vianelli

2 comments: