Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Mystery of the Stolen Key Part Four

Chapter Six Meeting Time!
Knock, knock, knock!
"I'll get it!" I yelled.
It was Drake.
"Hey Drake!" I said. "Come on in."
Drake followed me to my room. I organized desks. But no one is sitting in any yet. That's because I organized them. They each had a note that said 'Treasurer' or 'Vice President'. Only place to sit was on my bed. Lewis was sitting there. Did I tell you? While I was waiting I asked Lewis if he wanted to join. He is. Drake sat on my bed when the doorbell rang.
"Coming!" I yelled.
I answered the door. It was Madeline and Joy.
"Hey guys!" I said.
They followed me to my room. Then they sat on my bed.
Knock, knockity, knock, knock. Ding Dong!
"I'll be right there!" I said.
I ran downstairs and opened the door. There was Reina.
"Hola!" she said.
"Hola!" I said.
She followed me to my room. Then she sat on the bed. Then the door opened and little feet came running down the hall. Everyone knew who that was. Ava. Who else would just open a door and run up some stairs with making such little noise?
"Hi!" she said.
She sat down on the bed.
"Roll call." I said. "Lewis?"
"Here!"
"Drake?"
"Here!"
"Madeline?"
"Here!"
"Joy?"
"Here!"
"Reina?"
"Here!
"Ava?"
"You know where I am!"
"Ok! First of business we are going to vote for who we are. Then we'll start handing out the fliers that I made for our mystery club. Got it?"
"Got it!"
"Got it!"
"Got it!"
"Got it!"
"Got it!
"I didn't catch anything! Phoo!"
"First one to vote is Ava!"
"Yay!"
"I'll show you to the voting room."
"Ok!"
She followed me into Lewis's room.
I stayed put.
"Go away!" said Ava.
"I'm sorry but people under the age of eight should be watched." I explained.
"Humph!"
I watched Ava write carefully.
"I'm done!" said Ava.
"Good!"
I walked out with Ava.
"Ok next is... Reina!"
"Gracious!" she said.
She headed to the voting booth.
"Hey everyone!" said Ava. "How old do you have to be to join the club?"
We laughed and laughed!
"What?" said Ava looking around her.
"Oh nothing!" I said. "It went away!"
Then we laughed again. Then Reina came out.
"Ok next is... Joy!" I said.
"Thank you!" Joy said.
Joy went into the voting room.
"Hey! Reina!" said Lewis.
"Si?" Reina said.
"Huh?" said Lewis.
"Lewis she said yes?." I said.
Everyone laughed.
"You missed the funny thing. Ava asked, 'How old do you have to be to join the club?'" said Lewis.
Everyone laughed.
"What?" said Ava as she looked around her.
"Sorry! It went away again!" I said.
Everyone laughed again.
Joy came out of the voting booth.
"Ok next is... Madeline."
"Thank you." said Madeline.
Then she went into the voting room.
"Why is everyone saying 'thank you'?" I said.
Everyone laughed.
"Hey Joy you missed it!" said Lewis.
"Missed what?" she asked.
"Uh... On second though I don't want to say it."
"He didn't know what si meant!" I said.
Everyone laughed.
Then Madeline came out.
"Next is... Drake." I said.
"Thank ya!" said Drake.
Then he went into the voting room.
"Thank what?" I asked.
Everyone laughed.
"Hey, Madeline you missed it!" said Lewis.
"What?" Madeline asked.
"After you left Easter said, 'Why is everyone saying thank you?'"
Everyone laughed.
Then Drake came back.
"Ok next is... Lewis." I said.
"Thank ya! Thank ya very much!" said Lewis, or Elvis.
Then he left.
"Is he imitating Elivis or going cuckoo?" I asked.
Everyone laughed.
"Hey Drake you missed it!" I said.
"What?" asked Drake.
"Oh nothing." I said.
"Easter said after you left 'Thank what?'" said Madeline.
Everyone laughed.
Then Lewis came back.
"Lewis! You missed it!" said Madeline.
"What?" said Lewis.
"After you left Easter said, 'Is he imitating Elvis or is he cuckoo?'"
Everyone laughed.
Then I left to do my votes.
Then I started to see who's who.
I went back to my room.
"Silence!" I said. "Here's everyones parts. As associate member Reina."
Reina stood up and walked up.
"Her job is just to stay home and fill in for us if we are busy! Make your speech Reina!"
"Hola everyone! (I was translating words so people could understand) I kind of wanted to be associate member because I have english lessons at 5:30 They call they're place English for Espanol. Well gracious and that esta it Adios!"
Everyone clapped as she went to sit down.
"As Jr. Officer, Ava!"
Ava ran up.
"Her job is to come to meetings and just hang out! And now her speech!"
"Hi everyone! I love to be at the club at all but... I'm underage so that's why I probably got Jr. Officer. But I don't care. I'm going to do what's right! And I love horses! I mean there manes ar so pretty! Well that's it! And I like cats too! Bye!"
Everyone clapped as Ava almost fell.
"As Alternate Officer Joy!"
Joy stood up and walked toward me.
"Her job is to come to meetings and everyone calls her when they can't make it and she fills in. And now for her speech."
"Hi! Uh... thank you. I'm really good at everything. I think that's why you all voted for me. I feel like have been elected mayor or something. Well, thank you again! Bye!"
Everyone clapped as Joy sat down.
"As Secratary, Madeline!"
Madeline walked up.
"Her job is to come to meeting and keep track of when somebody's doing something or when they are working on a mystery. For short, she check who's free for any mystery. Now for her speech!"
"Hi! Thank you for choosing me. I'm very good at keeping track of when people are doing stuff so I think I deserve this job. Thank you. Bye!"
Everyone clapped as Madeline sat down.
"As treasurer Drake!"
Drake ran up.
"His job is to count the money everyday and at meetings he tells everyone. Give your speech!"
"Hi! I'm very good at math. No wonder I got the treasurer job. But don't set me up with too much mysteries. I'm not too good. Well, thank you. Bye!"
Everyone clapped as he slipped down the steps. (Or bricks).
"As Vice President me! My job is to come to meetings and hold them in my room with my personal phone. Now for my speech. Hi! Uh... No wonder you voted me for Vice President. I got my personal phone number. All thanks to Lewis! (I winked at him). So give a big thank you to Lewis! Bye! (Clapping) Ok as President, drum roll please! (Someone played a drum roll). Lewis!"
Lewis went up the bricks. I went off stage, turned off the lights, gave Lewis a script, played presidental music and put a american flag behind him. At least a camera one. Lewis started reading the script.
"Thank you for electing me President. It is a real honor. I will be a loyal President! (Play the presidental music louder). And I will be even loyal as ever. And also I'll be a funky president. (Play funky music). Half funky that is. And a mysterious President. (Play scary music and Ava almost screams). But only a little. But then put it together... (play music together) and I'm a normal President. (turns music off). Thank you!"
Everyone clapped as Lewis jumped over the steps. (Or bricks).
"Ok, time for fliers!" I said.
I went to the closet and opened it and their was fliers there.
"Ok, Reina drop a flier at your house. (Hands her two fliers). Drake, drop a flier at your house. (Hands him two fliers). Joy and Madeline you each drop a flier at your house. (Gave them each two fliers). Ava, you give a flier to your house. (Hands two fliers). Lewis, you give a flier to our house. (Gives him two fliers leaving two for me). We'll all meet up at the mall afterwards with our left over flier and I'll explain the rest of the insrtuctions later. Now go!"
Everyone ran out inlcuding me. I left a flier at our door. Then I ran to the mall. I was the first one there. Then Lewis, Reina, Drake, Madeline, Joy, then Ava.
"Ok." I said. "The next thing we do is this. You see their are seven booths in there and they're seven of us. Leave your next flier in front of the doors. Got it?"
"Got it!"
"Got it!"
"Got it!"
"Got it!"
"Got it!"
"I don't get the joke."
We all put our fliers by the door.
"Lewis?" I said.
"The meeting is dismissed." said Lewis.
Everyone went home.
Chapter Seven The Big Appearance
It was lunch at school. I was sitting with the members of the mystery club.
"When are you taking your English lessons?" I asked Reina.
"Tonight. So exciting! English. Eep!" said Reina.
"Hey! I have an idea!" said Lewis.
"What?" I asked.
"Lets make a school apearance. Detention or not!" Lewis said. "Drake repeat after me."
Lewis put his hand over his mouth and did a beat. And Drake copied. I saw what was going on.
"Guys! Sing with me!" I whispered to the girls.
Then all the girls rapped this: "Come on folk, you know their is a lot of mysteries in town. Their got to be someone to solve them. And there is! There is! Call the mystery club. They're so good at mysteries. You just call 7537001! Then know what you get? A sleuth. A really good sleuth. You'll get four if you want us to finish it in a day. You'll get three if you ask us for a week. You'll get two for a month and one for a year! So call the mystery club. You'll reach seven sleuths! You'll get at least four. You forget the number? It's 7537001! So call now!"
Clapping. Now we'll get a client from school.
Will the song work? Find out next time!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great story! I love it!! I can't wait to hear the end of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story so far.
    The only thing is the instructions with the fliers that confuses me alot.
    But still i love your story so far
    cant wait to read more!
    vianelli

    ReplyDelete