Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Agent Eastin1. Herbert strikes again.

Chapter two

A clue


I waddled to the town,snow forts,ski village,dock,dojo,Ninja hideout,the mine,beach and sled mountain."I wonder if i haven't checked somewhere."I asked myself. I pulled the map out of my pocket. (I put check marks on each place I went.) I Looked all over the map. Finally i found out where to go.... The Plaza. I waddled over to the Plaza as fast as a jack rabbit. "Phew!!!" I exclaimed when I got to The Plaza.I looked around. I was about to give up when something caught my eye. " Is it me or did I just see something white peek out of the sewer like hole

that leads to the pool and boiler room?" I asked myself. "Na!!!!" "But then again."

I waddled to the sewer like hole. I climbed down the ladder and into the pool. "Nothing looks suspicious." I murmured. I waddled toward the boiler rooms door. I found some of Herbert's fur. " This must be where he is hiding!" I exclaimed. "Hmmmm." I said. When I was done analyzing the fur I put it in my pocket and pushed open the door. Then I saw it. It was a hole. And right in front of it was another piece of Herbert's fur and a note.

This is what it said:


If you want to rescue

Your pesky little friends

Go down this hole

Herbert and Klutzy


p.s Help us agent!!!

your friends

Rookie and Jet pack Guy.




If you want to find out what happens next tune in next Monday, Tuesday And Saterday This was posted by Vianelli

1 comment: