Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Maybe Mabybe not

If your wondering why I wrote that for my title its because I might make
the news and maybe I wont.I cant decide. Plus I am having a really hard time
making sectoins for it. But I will try to. Please give me YOUR advice
about making news papaer. PLEASE!!!! I want to make you the secound best
news paper you have ever read!!! the reason why I said secound best is because
I think Eastin's news paper is the first best.

this was posted by vianelli

4 comments:

  1. Vianelli -

    Maybe you could write news about things going on where you live. That's something that only you know about and you could tell everyone else about. Then you also won't say the same things that Eastin News says.

    Eastin's Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was good advice. Also, when Eastin gets ready to write, she asks the people around her what ideas we have for stories.

    Writing a newspaper is hard sometimes, but don't get discouraged!

    Ms. Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! I accidently deleted it. Oh well! Well I agree with both and more advice, watch the news. It has good things for a newspaper. (And a good idea for a name is something like Vianelli News or something...)

    ReplyDelete