Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Eastin News (Hard News and Entertainment)

Hard News Section
Tornados stop Tormenting
Important
By Eastin
My dad was in an airplane and he saw a tornado like thirty minutes away from him. He saw houses got torn off hinges and crops getting blown away it was awful! And I just heard that it was in Illinois. Poor Illinois!
Tornado Jokes
Kids
By Billy Bob
Hey it is Billy Bob! I got a joke for you.
Q. What did a boy say when he saw his first tornado
A. 'I got blown away by it!'
Ha, ha, ha! Funny! Laughing myself out of here, Billy Bob!
Still Lost Tiara
Lost and Found
By Lost Lolly
The Tiara is still lost. Call the search parties! Find it!
Entertainment Section
Wizard of Waverly Place the Movie
Important
By Eastin
Have you seen Wizards of Waverly Place? Well get ready! Cause the movie is coming out in six days! Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie is about three kids (Justin, Alex, and Max) and Alex wants to take her own desicions then she wishes her parents never met and it becomes true and their only hope to save their family is to find the stone of dreams. Tune into Disney Channel to see it!
To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like some exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may have to give up on that lost tiara . .

    Can't wait for that Waverly Place movie!!

    ReplyDelete