Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Going to make my own News.

Well one time i tried to make a news paper... thing is I couldn't do it because
I didn't know how to then. I was only 8 back then and over the years I forgot.
So THANK YOU EASTIN!!!!! I am thanking Eastin because she reminded me and
NOW I finally know how to make my own news paper. Also I will start making my news paper
THIS Saturday and will Do it every Monday and Saturday.

Also I advice you to make your own blog and make your own news paper.

This was posted by vianelli

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to that, Vianelli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vianelli this was written a long time ago I'm excited for it and I can't stand the waiting.

    ReplyDelete