Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Eastin News (Welcome and Sports)

Welcome

Hi this is Eastin the creator and writer of Eastin News. We are only a day late. How great! So please enjoy it and thank you for reading.
Sports Section

The Finals of Golf

Important

By Eastin
w
You know that Tournament I talked about last time? Well, here is the results of it.
1. Y. E. Yang
2. Tiger Woods
T3. Rory McIlroy
That is first, second and third. Congrats for all the golf players. You all did well.
What award would you get?

Kids

By Billy Bob

Hi it's Billy Bob. I have another quiz for you! This one is called 'What award would you get?' You will either end up with first, second and third. Now this quiz is pacifically about golf. So be prepared.
The first hole. What number of shots did it take for you to get it in?
A. Hole in One
B. Hole in Five
C Hole in Ten
Hole Five. Lots of obstacles. Did you make it?
A. Yes! Hole in One
B. No Hole in Three
C. I would probably be thrown out by then...
Last hole. Is it too hard?
A. No! I make it like that!
B. I guess I'd be ok...
C. YES I had never maked it that far!
Mostly As First
Mostly Bs Second
Mostly Cs Third
That's all for this quiz. Bye from Billy Bob!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment