Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Eastin News (business and ending)

Business Section
The New Business
Important
By Eastin
My sister (this is sort of a home thing) opened a home business called mother's day out. Every month or so. So you can bring your kids at the ages baby to six. You will have to pay extra if you don't bring a sack lunch and we will take care of them in the basement where we will have a bunch of books and a bunch of toys and blankets to make it satisfying. It's from ten to two. You can drop your kid off soon!
Fun Facts on Mcdonalds
Kids
By Billy Bob
Hi it's Billy Bob! I just wanted to give you some facts on my fave restraunt Mcdonalds!
1. The smallest Mcdonalds is 420 sq. feet and is in Japan!
2. Ronald Mcdonald speaks over 26 diffrent languages!
3. Mcdonalds opens a new one every four hours!
4. The oldest Mcdonalds is in England!
5. Mcdonalds first restraunt (that is located in China) was created in 1990.
6. Each day Mcdonalds serves over forty six million people!
7. Mcdonalds sells over one hundred billion hamburgers.
Wow that is a lot of facts! Saying farewell Billy Bob!
Ending
Well that is it for this week! Tune in next week! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I always find these facts about businesses interesting. Good research, Eastin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your news! It is always fascinating! Keep it up! I can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete