Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Eastin News (Buisness Section and farewell)

Buisness Section
Blue Bunny Gives How Many?
Important
By Eastin
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that this year Blue Bunny gave away around 60,000 free waffle cones in New York, New York City in Time Square. I think it was very generous of them to give them away for free. Infact I would enjoy that! Go New York!
Facts about Creative Memories
Kids
By Billy Bob
Hi! It's Billy Bob! I just wanted to tell you some facts about Creative Memories! My fave scrapbooking place!
1. They have at least five hundred and eighty workers!
2. They have two eight hour shifts!
3. The biggest Distribution Center is 350,000 square feet!
4. (connected to 3) The biggest is in St. Cloud, Minnesota!
That's all I can think of right now! Tuning out Billy Bob!
Farwell
Well, that is all for this week! Tune in next time to find out the news! So farewell from our crew! Signed Eastin Billy Bob and Lost Lolly

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Creative Memories! And Blue Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Tony Robbins seminar

    ReplyDelete