Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Your Moving? Chapter Nine

After alot of comforting and jokes, I finally got Ava to get back into the meeting room. Everybody stood up when Ava came in. I kind of guessed that they would.

Ava's face was red and puffy and tears strains were all around her face and her eyes were even redder than her whole face put together.

"Are you okay?" Joy asked after a while.

"Yes," Ava wiped her nose with her arm.

"She's okay," I told them. "Just continue with the meeting."

"Okay," Madeline practically whispered. "Anyways, I was thinking that we could try doing meetings at Drew's house and do what we did to create hype when we first started the mystery club."

"Wait, what did you say?" I asked.

"What we did in the first place," Madeline repeated.

"No, before that," I told her.

"I was thinking?" she told me.

"No after that!" I exclaimed.

"I knew what you meant in the first place!" Madeline laughed. "Yes, in your house Drew. It's just as big as Easter's, your room I mean."

"I guess, but I don't have my own private phone number," I told them.

"Yeah, about that..." Madeline started.

"You got me one?" I asked, amazed that anyone would do that for me.

"Well, we talked about it..." Joy started.

"And we thought it would be worth it," Madeline told me.

"We all chipped in!" Reina exclaimed.

"What's a private phone number?" Ava asked.

"You don't need to know until your older otherwise you won't understand," I told Ava. "I guess it's decided then. Let's get moving!"

The girls cheered as I picked up Ava and did the same thing. Ava did the cutest smile ever. I will never, ever forget it.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOO, another story by Eastin!! I llllooovvvveeee her stories!!

    ReplyDelete