Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Daddy-Daughter Date Night

Tonight was Daddy-Daughter Date Night and my sister and I went with my dad. All your daughters could come so... yeah.

I went last year but Leslie was sick so she couldn't come. It was really fun. First, we took pictures, next we had dinner, and then we danced.

This year, it was pretty much the same except that Leslie was there. The theme was western so for the picture we were up on a haystack. For dinner they had corn, chicken, bread, cornbread, beans, potatos, and salad. I think that's it. The dance was amazing except that Leslie didn't dance except for the Macerana.

This year they didn't give out prizes to everybody. Only a few people and I was really bummed about that. Oh well.

I had a fun time and I'm really glad about that. Dad if you're reading this I had the best time with you tonight.

1 comment: