Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spending Too Much Time With A Person

We all have best friends and we all love to play with them but, spending too much time with them changes you in a weird way.

I spent almost every day of the week with my friend Liz and then on Friday we had a sleepover. She came over at 5:00, spent the night and stayed until 5:00 the next day! Way too much time can really change a person! I kind of got bored after a while. I really felt changed.

It was kind of weird. It's not like I didn't enjoy the fun we had but, somehow I was kind of bored. I just noticed that and I thought I should post it, because all of my followers might find it interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Sure. That's completely interesting! And I know what you mean - can you imagine spending that much time with your MOM!?!?!?!? Like try multiplying that times a few THOUSAND!! I love you (and mom)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Dad is a pretty funny guy!
    I think it is interesting and completely understandable. That is probably why we don't spend a lot of time with very many people.
    Keeps them interesting. ha!

    ReplyDelete