Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Eastin News

Sports Superbowl Results I told you about the superbowl last week and this is telling you the results. Who was the coin toss won by? The coin toss was won by the Packers. How many songs were sung at the halftime show, who sung them and can you name some songs they sung? There was eight songs sung at the halftime show by the Black Eyed Peas, at least I think that is their name. They sing songs like I Gotta A Feeling and Boom Boom Pow, I think it's called. Who won the superbowl and by how many points? All you Packers fans must be excited. The Packer won! They won by six points! I'm sorry for those Stealer fans out there. My opinion: Best Superbowl Ever! Entertainment I Hire An Idiot I Hire An Idiot is an episode of ICarly, the popular TV show on Nick. Starring Miranda Cosgrove as Carly. I Hire An Idiot is about how Carly, Sam and Freddie are getting worn out by all the work they are putting into their web show ICarly because it is so popular, so they decide to hire an intern. After interviewing they find the almost perfect intern for them but after they find him they interview another guy who is dumb but Carly and Sam think he is hot so, regarding Freddie, they hired him. After some problems with him, like him accidentally dumping lemonade all over Freddie's laptop and making them go off the air, he hires a dumb, hot girl intern. Carly and Sam want the girl intern to get fired, but Freddie says he won't fire her until they fire the boy intern. Eventually, Sam and Carly give in. They fire the boy intern. It turns out that the girl intern was actually the top of her class in college and very intelligent. So it was all a trick to get the boy intern fired. American Idol Hollywood Week 1# American Idol is starting Hollywood Week off. Some favorites were voted off like the one with all the personality was voted off. She was personally my favorite of the girls. My favorite of the boys is the one that looks like a twelve-year-old. He is still on luckily. Other popular ones are still on like the guy with the deep voice, the one who is doing it for his family and the one who is doing it for her kid who has hearing problems. As you can see I can't remember the names at the time so look it up if you would like to see. You can probably find it.

1 comment:

  1. This is the best place to get my American Idol updates - especially since it gives good opinions about the participants!

    ReplyDelete