Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Basketball Game and a Valentine's Day Party

Yesterday, the twelfth, I had another basketball game at 9:00. We did the team we did the second game. Suprisingly, we tied eighteen to eighteen. I got the gray star for offense because in one of the periods I scored two of the baskets or, as the coach said, all the baskets in that period but I think someone else might have at least scored one.

After we got our stars it was to my place to my party. The whole team came except for Kelsi who couldn't show up to the game so Maddie, Aris, Grace, Misha and Alexis came.

First we took a tour of the house from upstairs to the basement. I missed a few places like the music room and the bathroom on the main floor but they eventually saw them later so it wassn't such a big deal.

Then when we were in the basement we played ping pong. For this special occasion we set up the ping pong table. We were all pretty bad so it was pretty hard to get the ball going back and forth.

After that we came upstairs for snacks. There was oreo balls, popcorn, choclate, reeses hearts, and probably more that I'm just not thinking of at the time.

We went upstairs to my room to hang out but we ended up playing American Idol. I was one of the singers but I never got to sing because the pizza got here and we all ran downstairs to the kitchen to eat it.

There were three kinds of pizzas. Pepperoni, cheese and sausage. I had one of each and they were all delicous.

After pizza we played hide and seek. Misha seeked first. It was a fun game to play actually even though usually I don't like to play hide and seek because some people I know switch hiding places and it's really annoying.

Then when everybody had seeked at least once we played Wii. The main game we played was Wii Play. We played My Sims Racing too but not as much as Wii Play. I guess it's just a popular game. During playing Wii people started leaving and that was mainly it.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great group of girls on your team. It was a fun party!

    ReplyDelete