Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Issues

Lately, I have been having problems. Like, problems through atalessons, probably.

I've been feeling frustrated alot lately. Every time I think about something like, maybe something bad I did in the past. I feel like I want to rip something or rip somebody's head off. If I had a book in my hand I'd want to rip it. Another reason I might get frustrated is when somebody does something that annoys me. It makes me want to strangle them. It has been kind of hard on me.

I've also been a little emotional. When something happens that maybe is a little frustration built up with other little frustrations. I just break out in tears and I have to take a moment or two to calm down and sometimes I never actually get over it. I just feel like I'm going to cry any minute. Possibly, a few tears come down, but I try and hold it in.

It's been tough on me, but I'm getting used to it. I don't feel that way all the time luckily. Sometimes I actually have good days. I just hope atalessons are over soon.

3 comments:

  1. Adolescence is a hard time, honey. We've all been there. Hang in there! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so precious and I'm so impressed that you're able to understand these things about yourself. I'm just as impressed that you are able and willing to express them to others. We'll always help you if we can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "..." *cough* went though that a while ago *examines nails* oh btw can I talk to you about something plz?

    ReplyDelete