Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Eastin News

Sports
Superbowl
The superbowl is tonight.

The superbowl is a big football game played that's a big deal to all football players because it's for the title "Champion". It's always held on Sunday so many people call that Sunday Superbowl Sunday.

This is the XLV Superbowl. The two teams playing are the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Green Bay Packers. Watch tonight at 8:00 on NFL.

Kids
Joke
Q. Why'd the boy eat a book?
A. Because his friend said it was cheesy!

Ten Fun Facts
The fun facts today are about lions.

1. Lions are natives to Africa and Northwest India
2. The common habitat are both open plains and open woodlands
3. Their diet consists of meat
4. The name of a male is lion and tom
5. The female lion is called lioness and she-lion.
6. The name for a baby lion is cub, whelp or lionets
7. The average size of litter is two
8. A group of lions is a pride
9. The sound made by lions is called a growl
10. Fully grown male lions reach the height of four feet
Thank you.

Story
I am Angela and I have a best friend. Her name is Alyssa. We talk and play together all of the time. It's really fun.

One day she told me a secret. She made me promise not to tell her secret. After a while I couldn't hold it in anymore so I told my friend Leah. Leah apparently doesn't like Alyssa. She told her secret to the whole school.

Alyssa was mad at me but once I apoligized she forgave me. I will never tell any secret again because I will never forget the guilty feeling I had when Alyssa found out I told her secret.

1 comment:

  1. I meant to post this on Sunday so don't get confused by the Sports article I posted. Just remember this was supposed to be for SUNDAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete