Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Basketball Game

Yesterday I posted about basketball and today I had a basketball game. It started at 10:00 and ended at about 10:45. We played the first team we played.

As your probably wondering if it was like the first two games or the last game we had. Well, as you can probably guess, we were flattened. We got seven points and the other team got twenty eight points, same as we did the last game. Horrible right?

A reason I think I did bad was because of my ponytail. I hate ponytails! That means bad luck for me! (I'm kind of joking... )

It was hard because I was always had either Jamie, the most energetic on the team, or the tallest girl on their team. It was really hard on me especially when I was bringing the ball in.

Jamie was the most energetic person on the team. I like her and all but even my dad says she's fouled alot. They usually don't call it though. They even don't bring her out when she gets how many fouls you need to go out of the game for a period they don't bring her out. Sometimes they even let her stay in the lane for more than three seconds. Probably even more than a minute.

It was hard but I did my best. Isn't that all that matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment