Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kids Time

I told you about Jamie on my last post. Well, Jamie goes to my church and we have kids time in the gym. The gym has basketballs and basketball nets.

Everyone seems to play basketball or at least shoot baskets with them. Jamie invited me to play basketball with her so I did and Jamie totally ignored the rules and since there was no referee she could just get away with it.

Despite the arguement I had with Jamie I had a good time at church. We talked about the miracle Jesus did by making a girl who was dead come back to life. It was a really sad thing to imagine how she was getting sicker and sicker and eventually she died but luckily Jesus saved her. Amazing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment