Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Your Moving? Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight



We all met up the next day to hear what Madeline's idea was. She told us at school this morning that she had one but didn't have time to tell us so we met up at her house.

As soon as anyone was there I asked, "So what's the idea?" And soon there was a chorus of "Yeah" "What is it?" "Tell us!" and stuff like that.

"Is everyone here?" Madeline asked.

"Oh, just do the role call!" Joy complained. "It's the easiest thing to do and a time like this!"

"Sorry!" Madeline yelled. "Drew?"

"Here!"

"Joy?"

"Here!"

"Ava?"

"Here!"

"Reina?"

"Here!"

"This unofficial meeting will now come to order," Madeline pushed her way to the door to close it.

"Why'd you have to add unofficial?" Reina asked.

"And what does it mean?" Ava asked. Remember she's only like four.

"I don't know!" Madeline complained. "Just go with it!"

"If you don't know what it means then why did you say it in the first place?" Ava asked her.

"I was talking to Reina!" Madeline yelled. For a moment it was silence while Ava looked at her heartbroken. "Oh, Ava. I'm so sorry!" Ava didn't respond. Instead she ran out the door crying. "Drake can you talk to her?"

"Why me?" I asked.

"Your the closest person to Easter that I know," she told me. I blushed. Right now, I wished I wasn't surrounded by girls. They were going "Aww!" "You guys make such a cute couple!" "When was your first date?"

"Stop it," I plugged my ears. The girls just laughed. "Okay, I'll go and talk to her."

"Thank you, Drake!" Madeline told me as I shoved my way through the door.

I walked up to Ava who was crying in the corner of the hallway.

"Hey Ava!" I tried to say as sweet as I could like Easter always does. I even tried to talk in a girl voice which I never do.

"Are you trying to act like Easter?" she wiped her eyes and her nose. "Because if you are then it's not working." I thought about that for a moment.

"No. No I'm not," I told her in my manly voice. I sat next to her. "So why are you so upset?" I thought for a moment. "I guess I kind of already know."

"We have a mean new president," Ava looked down. "I really miss Easter." She started crying into my shoulder.

1 comment: