Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Greek Day

Yesterday, I had Greek Day for school. We acted like Ancient Greeks for a day in other words. We dressed up in greek clothes over our normal clothes.

First we talked about what the Greeks learned so we did stuff that the Greeks learned. I learned how to do the letters in Greek. Most of the symbols they use we use too. But some of them, like D which is shaped like a triangle, is not. Then using what we learned from writing we learned how to read some Greeks words.

The next thing we did is Gymnastics. Mom put a cushion in the middle of the living room and taught me how to do a headstand on it.

Next we did music. She taught me, kind of, how to play a stringed instrument we have. I know what most of you are probably thinking. No, it was not the violin. I forget what the name was actually, but it was way out of tune.

For lunch we had greek food such as Barley Bread dipped in Olive Oil, Salad with Italian dressing and Feta Cheese and fish. That was pretty much it.

I had a fun Greek day and I can't wait until mom lets me do it again, sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment