Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Eastin News

Sports Section

Upward Basketball
A national sports business Upward does three sports (that I know of). Basketball, soccer, and football.


I participated in the basketball portion of it. I'm in fifth grade so I was in a 5/6 grade team. The award ceremony ended was today which means Upward Basketball is over! Everyone got a Chick-fil-a coupon and a Upward basketball. Pretty cool, right?

Entertainment Section

American Idol: Top Thirteen

Last week, there was three days worth of episodes. On the first night, the top twelve out of the top twenty four guys then the next night it was the top twelve girls but the night after that they decided the top thirteen. Clint and Brett, some guys you may have heard of, have been voted off. You can see your top thirteen on Fox at Wednesdays at 7:00 and Thursdays at 7:00.

Kids Section
Story
In the clouds live fairies and about eight years ago a kid was made fun of for having no wings as a fairy. But, she grew up and grew very beautiful wings. A beautiful rainbow color and everyone was jealous. The fairy could give other fairies rainbow wings and she did! Because they made fun of her made no difference. She liked to share! Everyone was happy with their rainbow wings and everyone was happy that the fairy gave them the wings.

2 comments:

  1. That's cool to hear the news. I think Upward Basketball was great fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if you played basketball this year. I didn't hear a thing about it!

    Love the news!

    ReplyDelete