Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Our Writer's Studio

Hey it's Eastin here. As close friends know I am homeschooled, again. Another homeschool family comes to my house every other week to do writing class. Our writing class is starting up a blog! It's called Our Writer's Studio. We all have pen names and I'm not going to tell you which one I am. You have to guess in the comments here, on this blog. I will be checking for guesses and I am going to start writing alot more on this blog. To get to Our Writer's Studio go to ourwritersstudio.blogspot.com and check us out! Most of these posts will be an assignment we did but others will probably be just a writing think we're doing. I hope you follow it! Eastin

No comments:

Post a Comment