Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nintendo DSI

I got a Nintendo DSI for Christmas and it was so much fun to play with!

But, now I have nothing to do. I have no games, I have enough pictures, I can't think of any sounds, and the flipnote thing I don't have any ideas! As for the internet, it doesn't let you do anything fun. It doesn't even let you check your emails! I just wish I had one game at least so I could do something a little more... fun.

I guess it's great that God blessed me with such a game as that but I wish he could bless me with a game for it too.

3 comments:

  1. Your birthday is coming up!! Do you know what games you want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Maybe a Harvest Moon for Nintendo DS? I'm not sure. Anything would probably be good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you are a big girl. Get your money out and go buy one!
    Better than you spending your time taking pictures of your family members and stretching their faces to unrecognizable. ha!
    Aunt V

    ReplyDelete