Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Your Moving? (special edition part 4)

Chapter Six I was at home the next day sitting by the window. I was watching Easter leave feeling that feeling again. I sighed. "Is something wrong?" my mom asked. "Is this about Easter moving?" "Kind of," I suggested. "Tell me," she said. "Well, I have this feeling that I can't describe but it is a warm feeling right here," I said pointing at a spot. "I think I know what that is," mom said. "What?" I asked. "It's love," mom said. "And that spot you pointed at was your heart." "I love Easter?" I asked. "I'll leave you alone now," mom said. "You have my permission to go see Easter." Then my mom left. I ran out the door and over to Easter's house. "Easter!" I yelled. Easter turned around. "What?" she asked. "I just wanted to tell you..." I started. "Easter!" Lewis interupted. He looked at me. "We have to go," he said. "Sorry Drake," she said. "I got to go." Then she ran off into the car and left me standing there. The car backed out and I watched it drive away along with the moving van. They were gone. Chapter Seven It was a meeting day. We still meeted at regular times luckily. I was a little upset because I was treasurer again but I suppose it's better then not having mystery club at all. So, of course, I attended. "Madeline?" I said. "What? Oh yeah," said Madeline who clearly had no clue on what to do. "The meeting will now come to order." "What about attendence?" Ava asked. "I'll do it next time!" Madeline exclaimed. "It's stuffy in here!" Ava complained again. "Well, we can't use Easter's old house so this is the best. I mean we have two beds to sit on!" said Madeline. "But no room to walk around," said Reina. Everybody nodded in agreement. "We're not going to get any calls!" I said. "They don't know that there is a new number and plus your mom might pick it up." "Just shake it off! We put fliers up! Soon enough we'll get a call!" said Joy. "No, we won't without Easter and Lewis!" I said. "That's the only reason they called! Easter was the best dectective we had in this club!" "Your right! This is a disaster!" Madeline exclaimed. She sat down and cried in her hands. Everyone was depressed but not as depressed as Madeline who thought it was a disaster. What will they do to make it a success? Will it work? Tune in next time to find out!

2 comments: