Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montanna

It's Eastin. Most of you have heard about Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montanna. Well if you haven't it is three shows put together. Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life on Deck, and Hannah Montanna. It's about Justin, Alex, Max, (Wizards of Waverly Place) and Hannah, Lola, and Robby Ray (Hannah Montanna) go onto a cruise meeting Zack, Cody, Bailey, London, and Mr. Moseby (Suite Life on Deck). It was a good comedy. You should see it!

1 comment:

  1. I know it's seems like I'm always correcting you, but it's montana with only two ns. Sorry. Anyways, I saw it and I agree, it was a pretty good show.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete