Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Leslie is Back!

Hi it is Eastin! And I wanted to tell you about Leslie returning. She has been at a mission trip. I really missed her. She told us about fun adventures she had. Like she was at a pool and she showed us a video that showed what she did. There was a picture of her at the pool and there was this countdown thing that is really funny. I will try to describe it. They were putting pins on people and the first guy got twenty nine pins and the other guy they just pinned a pin on him and he said "Ow! Ow! Ow!" I had fun while she was gone too. I went to tennis and to a VBS with a friend after playing with her. Then the next day I went to my friend Abigail's house while mom went to a hair apointment. She likes watching TV and so do I! Wednesday was a repeat of Monday and then next day Leslie came back. So looks like we each had fun!

1 comment: