Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Eastin News

Welcome

This is Eastin the person in charge of Eastin News. We would just like to welcome you in this article to our world of fun! We have information that might be important to you, we have some really fun stuff for kids, and we have a lost and found place so you can comment if you found what is missing and you will be in our next article. I hope you find our news to your likings!

Sports Section

The Minnesota Twins Game

Important

by Eastin

Me and my crew went to Minnesota to cover one of the twins games. It was a very great! It was amazing how they had sixteen whole innings! It lasted past midnight! The game was tough for the players cause they really got tired. But sadly at the end they lost. It was a great try I am sure they had fun! Besides good sportsmanship is the best quality!



What Sport are you good for?

Kids

by Billy Bob

Hello, Kids! It is me! You know me as Billy Bob! The kind of guy that lets you take fun quizes and more and more each day! This is a quiz called what sport are you good for? You will either end up with basketball, soccer, baseball, tennis, or nothing. Enjoy the quiz! (Make sure you count how many you marked)

What is your style?

A. I like to run and like to be free to use my hands but I do not usually like to hold stuff.

B. I like to run, kick balls, and I do not really like use my hands at all!

C. I like to hold up any object and hit balls with it then start running and i do not like getting hit!

D. I like to hit balls and people hitting them back to me. I do not really mind getting hit.

E. My style is rest!

What is your goal in life?

A. Winning the championship!

B. Break the world record of not useing your hands!

C. Hit the longest hit ever!

D. Mine is to be a good sportsmanship!
E. Sleep the longest!

What is your favorite strech?

A. Jumping jacks

B. Put your arm over your head and lean

C. streching your arm high in the air

D.Hands behind your back

E. The falling and sleeping bridge

Your results
Mostly As Basketball
Mostly Bs Soccer
Mostly Cs Baseball
Mostly Ds Tennis
Mostly Es None at all
Well come again next time from Billy Bob!
Nothing

Lost and Found

by lost lolly

There is nothing lost today. Moving on!
Hard News Section

The Swine Flu

Information

by Eastin

Most of you heard about the swine flu in Mexico? Well I heard that alot of people are dying because of it! Kids aways from there home for protection! Where will this take us next? Will the children be all right? I hope they're parents survive!

Knock, Knock!

kids

by Billy Bob

It is Billy Bob again here to tell you a funny joke! You are going to be a-hootin after this one! Ok here it goes!
Why is the swine flu bad?
Cause it is dying laughing!
Ha, ha, ha! Phew! Ha, ha, ha! Ok, ok! Come in next time, (ha ha ha) for anotheer joke with bill-bill-Billy Bob! Ha, ha ha!

Tiara

Lost and found

by Lost Lolly

This is lost lolly and I got a report from The Lion that a girl is missing her tiara! It is very important to her so if anyone finds a tiara somewhere I will tell you the name of the girl. Her name is Eastin. Now I better go searching! Bye!

Entertainment Section

Moved
Information
By Eastin
At the Community Theater a show has been moved. Annie is going to be in the summer and White Christmas in the winter instead of Beauty and the Beast in the summer and Annie in the winter.
The Shows to Watch
Kids
By Billy Bob
Howdy kids! It's Billy Bob! I just wanted to tell you some shows for each age!
You should watch when your three-six:
Nick Jr.
Playhouse Disney
PBS Kids
You should watch these six-thirteen:
Nick
Disney Channel
You should watch this ones thirteen-eighteen:
Disney XD
Teen Nick
Those are the shows you should watch! Bye, from Billy Bob!
None
Lost and Found
By Lost Lolly
Nothing today!
Business Section
What's great in Siouxland
Important
By Eastin
What's great in Siouxland brodcasts your business. You can tune in and see if there is a place you can work here and find out about a bunch of businesses that you might like and you can even have your own business brodcasted!
Learn about Businesses
Kids
By Billy Bob
Hi it's Billy Bob! I wanted you to learn about my favorite business Blue Bunny. Here is some facts about Blue Bunny Ice Cream!
1. Did you know the Wells Dairy was founded in 1913 by Fred H. Wells Jr.
2. Did you know there is more Blue Bunny Ice Cream made in Lemars
3. Did you know Lemars is the Ice Cream Capitol of the World
4. Did you know that Blue Bunny uses so many sticks that how much they use can go around the world three whole times
5. Did you know they are seventy Blue Bunny flavors
6. Did you know Vanilla is the most popular ice cream
And there is much, much more! You will enjoy what you find about Blue Bunny! Eat your ice cream from Billy Bob!
Not
Lost and Found
By Lost Lolly
Not much today!
Goodbye
By everyone
That's it for today! See you next week!

2 comments: