Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eastin News (welcome and sports section)

Welcome
This is Eastin the maker and creator of Eastin News. There are some articles for kids, important and lost and found. And for the people of last times Eastin News. I'm sorry it took a long time for this next Eastin News I forgot about it. Please forgive me. Enjoy our news!

Sports Section
What part in Basketball are you good at?
Kids
Billy Bob
Hiya kids! It's Billy Bob with another quiz for you! I like to call this one What part in Basketball are you good at? You'll either end up with shooting, defence, no fouls, crossing the court, passing, catching or don't play basketball. Here we go!

What do you do when someone passes it to you?
A. Once I get it turn around and shoot!
B. Think that your defensing her.
C. Make sure once I get the ball that I'm not traveling.
D. Cross the court to the net!
E. Pass it back!
F. Catch the ball like a pro!
G. Catch the ball and stand there frozen.
If you accidently stop dribbling what do you do?
A. Shoot the ball no matter how far away!
B.Accidently pass the ball to a player that's not on my team and start defensing.
C. Make sure you don't start dribbling again.
D. Pive it.
E. Pass it to my team.
F. I almost drop it then I catch it.
G. Start dribbling again.
If you had a chance to shoot would you take it?
A. Yes! Shoot it and win it!
B. No. I would let them have it so I can defence.
C. Yes. So I can make sure I do not do the three second foul.
D. No I would cross the court.
E. No. I would pass it to another player.
F. Yes. I would be able to catch the ball when it bounces off.
G. Maybe...
Mostly As Shooting
Mostly Bs Defence
Mostly Cs No fouls
Mostly Ds Crossing the court
Mostly Es Passing
Mostly Fs Catching
Mostly Gs Don't know basketball
Thanks for taking the quiz. Hope you liked it from Billy Bob!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment