Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

HSM2 the Play

Well it is Eastin and I went to a play last night of High School Musical 2. I wanted to tell you guys a little about it. I will say it was a great play but I think they picked bad main characters. (no offence) The other characters were good. You could totally understand what was going on. Troy breaking his promises. I'd say Bet On It was a very good song. Lots of lights, thoughts and everything. Good thinking in that song. Same with huma-whatsitcalled. Good acting in that song I have to say everyone upset with Troy and Ryan trying to make everyone happy and great singing too. In all the play was really good. If there is a High School Musical 2 play near you watch it!

3 comments:

  1. who where you in the play
    and dont you mean high school musical3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it's called humuhumunukunukuapua. Not humuwhatsitcalled. Good blog though.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete