Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eastin News (Hard News and Entertainment)

Hard News Section

Michael Jaskon Died

Important

Eastin

Did you know Michael Jaskon died? He is a good rocker but sadly he died near the end of June. We are not sure wat happened but we are thinking that the doctor put up a bad medication for him. Everyone will miss his great singles on concert but now I guess he has died so he will not be in concerts anymore.

Band Joke

Kids

Billy Bob

Hi there it'd Billy Bob again! I just wanted to tell you a funny joke.

Q. What instrument makes a band laugh?

A. A band joke!

Get it! Banjo band joke! Ha ha ha! Lets play the banjo! saying goodbye, Billy Bob!
Tiara still missing!

lost and found

Lost Lolly

It's Lost Lolly here with the girl who is still missing her tiara Eastin. Hello Eastin how are you? 'I'm fine thanks!' Do you remember where you last saw your tiara? 'I don't know I think somewhere in an airport I was coming back from my born state and well I lost my tiara! When I got back I looked in my bag and it was gone!' There you have it! If you are out there looking for her tiara look at an airport! Bye! 'Bye!'
Entertainment Section

New Harry Potter Movie

Important
Eastin

Have you seen Harry Potter? Well, there is a new movie. It is called Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I have a review about from one of my associates here is what she had to say, ' It was well done,but it left out alot of things from the book.' I think you should go out and see it. I know it will be a great movie!

The websites for your age
Kids
Billy Bob
Hi it's Billy Bob with websites for whatever age. Here we go!
For four through six
Playhousedisney.com
NickJr.com
PBSkids.com
six through thirteen
clubpenguin.com
toontown
wizard101
pirates of the carribean
nick.com
disneychannel.com
thirteen through eighteen
runescape.com
quizilla.com
That's all. Hope this helps you find new websites. Bye from Billy Bob!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment