Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Hello Readers!!!


Dear Readers,


For the people that like Reading ......... I do too!
Also here are some tips for the You if you are thinking about WRITING YOUR OWN BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  1. Alwase start with a good grabber Like Ono or the main character/s talking

  2. Use diolage, specifac spelling words, and well thats all i can think of right now.

  3. also make verry verry good tae/ take away ending. here is one i wrote myself:

My advice to you is if you turn into a turkey on thanks-giving day dont show your parents because ......... you will end up being chased out of the kitchen!!



thats the take away ending for my story i wrote in school called being a turkey on thanks-giving!


you see i woke up on thanks-giving day and I WAS A TURKEY!!!


my mom chased me out of the hose with A BROOM!!


then i turned back into a human i yelled and yelled and yelled at my mom!!!


vianelli

2 comments: