Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eastin News (Business and Ending)

Buisness Section
Losing Jobs
Important
Eastin
We are in a situation that everyone is losing their jobs! It is a very bad thing but what I think that it is worse than bad. People have kids who need to be taken care of. To be fed, clothed, and a warm place to live. I spoke with my associate and her is what she says about it. 'I think it is too bad. It's sad but I'm not old enough to know what's going on so I'll try not to make any judgements or anything like that yet. I don't like it though.' It is a bad situation. We all hope everything goes well.
Pinnacle Foods
Kids
Billy Bob
Hi it's Billy Bob and I wanted to tell you some facts about another buisness I like. Pinnacle Foods.
1. Was found in 1998
2. Is one of North America's largest packaged food company
I think that is all I have to say about it. I guess I will see you later from Billy Bob!
Ending
That's all I have to say on Eastin News. In fact it is all we all have to say. So I guess bye and I hoped you enjoyed the Eastin News!

1 comment:

  1. What great news! I like being able to catch up on all of the current events. I think I'll cancel my Sioux City newspaper subscription!

    ReplyDelete