Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Friday, July 17, 2009

School for the first time!

Hi it's Eastin and guess what? I am going to school for the first time ever! I am so excited I am looking for what I need but I got a new backpack already! It is a Wizards of Waverly Place one. (Wizards of Waverly Place is a show on disney) It is purple with a picture of Alex (main character) with her wand! So cute! Don't you think? Just imagine! It's a little picture though. We searched for a list of things we need but we could not find it. I hope we find it soon! My admission is in August. And then I start! It might not be too exciting for you if you already go to school but I am so excited!! Maybe you already know that but it is so cool!

1 comment: