Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Mystery of the Stolen Key Part One

Introduction

Hi this is Easter here with Lewis, Madeline, Drake, Joy, AVA, Reina. And this is a story here about our lives. You see it all started when I found out how many mysteries there are. Then I how much I loved mysteries and how good I was at cracking them... Well enjoy the story! Easter, Lewis, Madeline, Drake, Joy, AVA, Reina.

Chapter One Easter Ellis

"Come on! It's about time for school I don't want to be late!" Lewis my brother called.
"One sec!" I hollered back. "Ok math book check, homework check, class pet check. Ok ready for school."
I slipped on my backpack and went downstairs to catch up with Lewis. I finally caught up with him.
"Finally! Now come on sis the bus is going to be here any minute!" Lewis said. We ran outside and the bus was waiting for us. We went inside Lewis sat with the older kids I sat with Drake Daniel. The best friend in the whole world.
"Hey Drake!" I said.
"Sup! Hey I was trying to signal you last night. What happened?" he asked.
"Oh I probably fell asleep. Sorry." I said.
"It's ok! That happens to me all the time!" Drake said.
"Hey did you read that new mystery book? The one about when bad luck happens to that girl?" I asked him.
"Who didn't?" he asked.
I laughed. Me and Drake love to read mystery books. And I always get them right. Sometimes Drake does but sometimes he doesn't. But mostly he doesn't. It's a big deal when he gets it right.
"Did you figure it out?" I asked.
"No. I thought it was a the boy but really it was the two girls and their friends." he said.
"I know! And I got it right again!" I said. Then the bus came to a stop. "Come on Drake we are here." We got out of the bus and went to our class. We sit down side by side. Someone was in the seat to the other side of me that was always empty. And even weirder is that I didn't recognize the girl.
"Do you know who she is?" I asked Drake.
"Not a... clue." Drake replied.
"Silence class!" said our teacher. "We have a new student today. Say hello to Reina!"
We clapped as the person I didn't know stood up. So her name is Reina. Then she sat back down.
"Ok let's continue class." our teacher said. But something about Reina made her seem weird. Was it her name? Her eyes? Just something about her. But I don't know what.
Why does Reina seem weird to Easter? Find out in part two. (ps this blog is from Eastin)

2 comments: