Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Babysitting

It's Eastin! And one word, Ugh. I am babysitting a girl named Lolo. I have to pretend to be a baby. She plays house with us all the time and finally when I come up with something fun you can only do when you are parents. It is bugging me but we have to do what Lolo says to make her happy. I mean I like her and everything but it is sort of hard to do what I want to do and make Lolo happy. I hope she likes every bit of it cause I can not hold it inside for much longer. I want to do it so badly! Well, at least I'm getting paid.

1 comment:

  1. It's Leslie! And three words. My babysitting job! Just so you know.
    Ha ha!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete