Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Sims Disc, Where Could It Be?

I'm at Panama and then I start thinking, "Huh, i wonder where the sims disc is?". So, I make a plan when I come back to search ALL OVER the place for it. Which I did.

IT IS NO WHERE!! My mom won't let me buy another one, which really stinks because I really love this game and want to play it.

If anybody, SOMEHOW, finds this game at their place, (most likely my grandparents), IT'S MINE!!!! And if anybody comes over and finds it, don't drive me crazy and hide it somewhere, and give it to me, because I feel an addiction coming on!

...I need to get a life...

No comments:

Post a Comment