Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Is It True?

I watched Rags and I fell in love with Max Schneider, but the thing is, what if in my mind I think it's true but in my heart, I'm actually just showing off for family? Do you undersand that at all?

I think he IS really cute and all, or is this addiction just for show? I'm not really sure. You'd think I'd know, right?

I don't know what to think anymore. Maybe I should try to stop the addiction but I'm already in too deep. My family is making fun of me for it, Leslie is annoyed by it and my friend Liz thinks I'm in love with him. But doesn't this addiction make me alot like some of the girls in school that I think are ridiculous because they are in love with Justin Bieber or something.

What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment