Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Carnival Night!

I would like to say I had a fun night, but I'm not sure if that is completetly true. It had its ups and downs. Let me explain it all from the very beginning. Of the night at least.

We left later then we thought we were going to, not sure why. But when we got there I found out the wristbands cost 22 dollars instead of 20 dollars. My friend's dad had to pay two dollars for me.

Let me explain who all was there. Liz, and her younger siblings Branden and Jordan and Elisha (me AND Liz's friend) and Britnee (Liz's friend).

The first thing that happened that we were split in half. Half of us wanted to go on the Zipper and half of us wanted to go on the spaceship ride. Elisha and Branden finally rushed into this little kid ride, and we followed them in. They turned on the emergency stop button because we didn't give them tickets, and they didn't see our wristbands. That made me feel horrible.

The only reason they did it was to ditch us and go on the Zipper. I was especially mad, since I was one of them who wanted to go on the Zipper. We ended up going on the Scrambler.

Then, when we went back to the Zipper later, we could only go on pairs, no single riders. And Jordan was scared to go on. I would be too, if I was her. And Elisha went with Britnee and Liz went with Branden. Even though he had already been on.

It was the second time I felt ditched. When we went on the Super Slide, she went with Britnee and Jordan, and I thought I would have to go alone, because Elisha and Branden weren't with us.

She went with me on the Zipper afterwards since she felt bad but I felt sick. Especially on the Spaceship Ride. I didn't go on that one again. Not one of my favorites I guess. I only felt sick, since I was starving and Liz's Dad was nowhere to be found.

We finally found him and afterwards I started having a better time. Then towards the end of the night it went from great to not so great. We got into an arguement in line about who had to get off of the Zipper. Now ELISHA had been on it every single time, so I thought he should get off, but me who rode it only twice, had to sit out, because no one else would get off.

And Elisha cuts in line for the Zipper. I didn't think that was right. And Liz went with him. She gives into peer pressure.

So I ask her to go in line with me again after they did, and she was like, are you sure? I don't think we have enough time. So I asked someone with a watch what time it was. It was eleven on the dot. When we were supposed to meet up with her dad. Then she goes on another ride with Britnee and Jordan. I told my parents when I was supposed to get back. And she knew what time it was! Another example of peer pressure.

I went back to her dad. Here is another example of peer pressure of Liz. Going on more rides with Britnee and Jordan. So I ended up being late. It affected everyone around her.

Honestly, I think someday she might do something bad, like smoking because of peer pressure. It's not a good thing. I feel bad for her.

Britnee had to go home, because she was having a sleepover with Liz. Their excuse? Britnee promised to go on two rides with Jordan and she cries when she breaks a promise.

It wasn't my best carnival night, as you can tell. But, I guess I still had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment