Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Friday, July 13, 2012

ISFG

I bet at least SOME of you are confused about what ISFG is. Well, ISFG stands for In Siouxland For Good, which was a sort of volunteer camp... I guess you could call it... where we went to two places and volunteered to help, and we stayed there overnight for a week with no technology.

Don't worry. I survived.

It was a fun time, I was in a GREAT group. And it was really fun. My first time away from home for more than one day.

One thing we did was help out with VBS. I was a puppeteer for my first time. I had a new script for it each day. Memorized it each time. And I LOVED the kids. Alot of kids there went to Christ through this VBS. And I'm glad to have been a part of it.

All in all, I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment