Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Owl City post # 3 ( i think!)

Okay so just so ya know, I am a Hoot Owl.
Hoot Owl- Adam's name for Owl City fans and Fan-girls.
YOU ALL GOTTA DEAL WITH IT! ^ ^
Okay so the real reason I came to post this is to tell all of you people, that Adam Young (Owl City) is coming to Orlando Florida September 7, 2012! And I'M going!
I'm excited! I don't know about you all but I AM EXCITED!

 Some people say Adam's new work is not as good as old ones and that (i think) is a complete lie. Adam's work is continuing to get better and better and I hope he continues this pop-y style of music.I have my boyfriend hooked on Owl City now! I introduced him to it officially with the song "Honey and the Bee" and I'm glad I did. I also gave him links to songs from The Midsummer Station and he likes them all! If readers would like to listen to some Owl City songs I shall post them l8r! In the meanwhile I have all 4 songs from The Midsummer Station in an older post so if you would like to experience his amazing new work go ahead!

Thank you for reading my overly random post!

---Vianelli






Adam Young if you ever read this I just wanna tell you that I think you are THE BEST singer/Electronica artist EVER!  I shall support you even if your music is pop-y. Honestly I like the turn it's your music has taken, It sounds AMAZING! and so is your other work! Keep rocking!
-your big fan, Vianelli

No comments:

Post a Comment