Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Bird

So, my chore for today was pulling weeds, and most of them were in the rocks under the pine trees, and while I was trying to reach a weed, I see a tiny bird, under the tree, struggling to fly and can't even stand up.

What did I do? I ran inside and got my parents. My mom came out and helped me get the bird. We held it and got a cardboard box, and then I got grass, leaves and branches and put in the box, along with some bird seed. The poor bird was scared we think. It was breathing hard, and wasn't able to stand up. That would be scary, including the part of humans touching it.

We scrambled to think of things we could do to help it. Finally, we left it outside in the box with bird feed, to see if it's parents would come and help it.

I'm not even sure if it's still out there. But, I will FOR SURE as SOON as the pictures are uploaded to the computer I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment