Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Owl City chistian.

Yes again with OC..... YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT! ^  ^

I'm pretty sure not many people know that Adam Young is christian.... Well I'm here to break it to ya... He is! (note: I found this out by listening to random Owl City songs. I am NOT  a stalker!!!)

One of my #1 favorite Owl City songs id Galaxies. Tis AMAZING! ^.^

For people who should want to listen to it here!

Go Adam Young! You must write more songs like this one because this one is... well... AMAZING!!

There are a few others. Like this one!


My Mother L.O.V.E.S this one for sure. I'm still looking for more! Again Go Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment