Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Owl City new album The Midsummer Station

Owl City has a new album called The Midsummer Station.

It is waaay different compared to his old songs like Fireflies and Vanilla Twilight. But they all have that Owl City "umphf" to it. Still the same Owl City! Some "fans" are complaining that he is losing his music quality just because he is changing his style. I see nothing wrong with it. He's still as AMAZING  as ever, that will never change. ..That and the story the songs have behind them and the way they always click into your personal life!
ok so I thought I'd be nice and let you guys listen to the new album. ALL the songs are on here EXCEPT for "Good Time" which is Owl City with Carly Rae Jepsen.

GO ADAM YOUNG!

YOU ARE THE BEST!! XD!

-- Vianelli DeLeon

No comments:

Post a Comment