Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Never!

Never, I repeat, NEVER!!!! have a 24 hour sleepover. It fries your brain. I got NOTHING done! And while she was here, I had a great time, but when she left, I was tired, and then I started remembering all the bad things. Like, leaving a mess in my room, after I tried SO HARD to get it cleaned up.

Like I said, I had a great time. But it is just craziness when you see your friend for 24 hours. If you ever do this, I feel sympathy for you. If we had slept over ANOTHER NIGHT we would have begun to hate each other. Which is why some friendships fail.

Remember this blog when your friend asks if she can come over after you eat lunch AND you just had a sleepover the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment